• BashLotto was launched to raise support for
Bashley FC by providing money to maintain and
provide playing and social facilities and equipment,
and help look after things that help our players,
supporters and visitors enjoy time spent at the Club.
• BashLotto has a weekly jackpot. There is also a
weekly 'nearest miss' consolation prize if the jackpot
is not won, with the balance of the prize fund rolling
over to the next weekly jackpot.
• It costs £1 per week for each entry and 50% of
each week's subscriptions are added to the prize
fund. The balance goes to our good cause and small
running costs. The minimum membership period is
• When the first payment is received, an entrant will
be allocated two numbers in the Lotto range (1 - 49)
and will keep those numbers until their membership
ends. The order of the numbers is important as a
jackpot can only be won by matching exactly the
first two numbers drawn in the sequence in which
they are drawn in Wednesday's Lotto draw. Example
- if numbers 49 and 48 are the first two numbers
drawn and are in that order, the member holding
those numbers in that order will win the jackpot but
another member holding 48 and 49 in that order will
not, though they would win the consolation prize if
the jackpot was not won.
Simple Steps to Join
• Tick the box to confirm age and acceptance of
rules, which can be seen at www.? on the clubhouse
notice board, by emailing ? or by sending an sae for
• Decide how many weekly entries you wish to make
at £1 per entry per week and whether you wish to
pay by quarterly, half-yearly or yearly Standing
• Complete the boxes on the form to calculate your
regular contribution and complete the Standing Order
Mandate, making sure you sign and date that.
• On match days, hand completed forms to a Club
Official. You can also mail entries to The Promoter,
BashLotto at the Club address.
When your first payment is received you will be
allocated two numbers for each entry, which will
remain yours while you retain membership. You will
be notified if you win.
BashLotto Rules (Amended 25/07/15)
1. All entrants to the competition will be deemed to
have read, understood and accepted these rules in
their entirety as a condition of entry and must
indicate their acceptance on the entry form.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 years or over.
3. BashLotto is promoted on behalf of Bashley FC
Fundraising Lottery by Tim Allan, 14 Apollo Close,
Poole, Dorset BH12 3HS, Tel 07809 224893
4. Entrants must complete, sign and return a current
BashLotto entry form plus the attached Standing
Order Form and return both to the Promoter or to
BashLOTTO, Bashley FC, Bashley Road, New
Milton BH25 5RY. On Match Days, entries may be
submitted in The Clubhouse or The Shop when open.
5. Incomplete or illegible applications, or those not
indicating acceptance of the rules will be void and not
entered until in compliance.
6. The cost of each entry is £1. Players may
purchase up to a maximum of 20 separate weekly
advanced notice of proposed changes.
BashLotto Consolation Prize Rule Supplement
Consolation Prizes will be awarded in weeks where
the Jackpot is not won, to the entrant or entrants
who satisfy the following criteria -
1. The first two numbers drawn but in the incorrect
sequence. If none -
2. The first number drawn and a number closest to
the second number drawn. (Note that if two Entrants
hold the first number drawn and their second
numbers are equally spaced above and below the
second number, the Consolation Prize will be
If no winner(s) -
3. The second number drawn and a number closest
to the first number drawn. (Note that if two Entrants
hold the second number drawn and their first
numbers are equally spaced above and below the
first number, the Consolation Prize will be shared).
4. If no-one holds the first or second number, no
Consolation Prize will be awarded.
5. At the Promoter’s discretion, the Consolation
Prize may be temporarily suspended following a
Jackpot Win to enable quicker re-growth of the
Jackpot. Once the Jackpot Fund exceeds £200, the
Consolation Prize will become payable again.
entries, and payment for every entry must be
received in advance by Standing Order quarterly (13
weeks), half-yearly(26 weeks) or annually (52
weeks). That entry / those entries will then be
included in all subsequent BashLotto draws for as
long as payment is received in advance.
7. The winning entry in any week will be the entry
that exactly matches the first two numbers drawn in
the National Lottery ‘Lotto’ Wednesday draw, in the
order in which they are drawn. A player who holds
the correct numbers and sequence will win that
week’s BashLotto Jackpot.
8. The weekly jackpot will be 50% of the value of the
total valid entries received for that week’s draw - The
Weekly Prize Fund.
9. If there is no winning entry in any week, a
Consolation Prize of 20% of that Week’s Prize Fund
will be paid to the entrant holding the closest
combination of numbers and the remainder of The
Weekly Prize Fund (80%) will Rollover and be added
to the Jackpot for the next and future draws, growing
weekly up to a maximum of £25,000 until won
10. Rollovers will otherwise continue until a winning
number combination and sequence occurs.
11. The Promoter will endeavor to distribute prizes no
later than five working days after the winner has been
identified. No interest will be payable. Payment will
be made by cheque to the person named on the
entry form only and no prizes will be paid other than
to the person named on an application.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to publicise
information about winners for promotional purposes.
13. No alternative to any prize will be offered and no
correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters
relating to BashLotto. The Promoter may (without
giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an
application, or cancel an existing subscription.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in
receipt of payments made by Standing Orders.
16. No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delay
to any postal communication.
17. Any person found to be under 16 years of age will
automatically forfeit the right to any prize.
18. Entry into the lottery shall cease immediately
upon one of the following events:
a) Death of a player
b) Non-receipt of entry fees
c) A player giving one month's written notice to the
Promoter that he/she wishes to cease to be a
participant in the lottery. No monies received from
the player prior to cancellation will be repaid other
than in prizes. It will be the responsibility of the
player to cancel their Standing Order.
d) The Promoter giving not less than three months
notice of termination of the lottery
e) The winding-up, dissolution, merger, insolvency,
resignation, expulsion or other termination, or the
relocation of Bashley Football Club or any other
circumstance that prevents the club from
participating in association football at Bashley Road
BH25 5RY as Bashley FC.
19. In the event that the Wednesday UK National
Lottery ‘Lotto’ draw is discontinued, the Promoter will
decide which alternative method will be used to
determine winning numbers using the 49 Lotto
numbers (1-49) and any changes to the rules that
this may bring.
20. All proceeds from the lottery will go towards the
development of Bashley FC’s sports and community
facilities at Bashley Recreation Ground, also known
as Bashley Road
21. Results will be posted on Bashley Supporters
Forum or such other website currently in official use,
Bashley’s official Twitter and Facebook pages,
match day programmes, local media and any other
medium deemed appropriate by the Promoter.
22. Note that any un-won Rollover Prize Funds in
excess of £25,000 will be added to the value of the
first draw after the Rollover Jackpot is next won, so
that it restarts as a Rollover Jackpot immediately.
23. The Promoter has the right to change or update
the rules and will, as far as practicable, give